10 things i love about you.



  1. i love it when you smile, we look alike kan? orang cakap lah, i don't know


  2. i love it when you tell me that everything is going to be okay everytime i cry


  3. i love it when you keep on approaching me even when i ignore you


  4. i love it when you stare at me, and saying that i'm gorgeous


  5. i love it when you text me, telling me how much you love and need me


  6. i love it to see you sweat after you've done playing football or rugby or anything


  7. i love it when you cry in front of others and chase me when we argued


  8. i love it when you wave your hand to me everytime you pass by my class


  9. i love it when you eyed contacting with me during band ensemble


  10. i love it when you send me short notes in the morning everytime before lesson started


i love you Ammar Fiqri