somewhere called school -..-

haih. this post is just like another ordinary-crapping-much post. well, by me. i'm gonna tell you how lazy-ass i am when it goes to school thingy. wake up at 6, go to school at 7, learning session till 2, either co-curriculum or planned prep till 4.30, then recreation till 6 or sometimes 6.30, go for night prep again at 8, supper at 10.30, al-mulk recital at 11, settling down all the things till 12.30, and nah, i can only go to sleep at 1 a.m! argh, what a stressful life -.-

nevertheless, school is actually not that bad. i'm sorry for exaggerating, my bad *peace. the things that make me   enthusiastic to go back to school are as follows:


  1. loved ones, he is the main reason i'm going back to school, i'm dying without him!
  2. resilient, well, i can say that it is impossible for me to survive without them in the school.
  3. renaissance, awhh, my another big family, my career, my life.
  4. 4 Setia, they just living up my day :3
  5. dormates, sisters that i mostly love after all <3
okay, i'm going back to school now!