him.


  • we did nothing special this holiday. but its okay, i still love him.
  • we did nothing extraordinary to make each other happy. but yet, he is always the one to set curve on my lips then makes everything straight again.
  • we did nothing swag to persuade each other. just a little trust that had been sow since the very first day we were together.
  • we might argue a lot, but its always him i wanna get back together again, no one else.
  • there might be a lot of handsome guys out there. but no no no, its always been him, the most handsome guy in my heart.
  • there might be a lot of romantic guys out there. but there is always him to melt my heart and make me lovesick.
  • there might be a lot of gentlemen out there. but it has always been him to treat me so well though sometimes his words hurt.
  • there might be a lot of smart guys out there. but there is always him who is the smartest to grab my heart.


though some of them hate to see us together, takpelah. biarlah diorang. i am happy to cry and laugh with you. thank you for being with me all through these days. i love you and always will.

happy 26th monthsary, heartbeat :)